Anxiety Counseling & Depression therapy
I treat individuals, families and couples. In my line of work I provided therapy to children and adolescents in schools as well as parenting consultations. I welcome parents to ask me questions about their children’s development and struggles, be it in school or in their personal life. If your child or teen are struggling at school or at home I will be happy to see them in my New York office. Online therapy is not available for clients under 18 years of age. In my current line of work I also provide consultations for End of Life issues to individuals and families with senior parents.
I specialize in Depression and Anxiety Disorders, Adjustment disorder, Adolescent issues, Aging and End of Life issues and Marital problems/discord. I also work with clients presenting with beginning stages of Dementia of Alzheimer’s type or Dementia resulting from general medical condition. I have a good amount of experience counseling clients with physical pain issues as a result of medical illness.
Specializing in Depression and Anxiety spectrum disorders.
- Major Depression
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Adjustment disorders (adjusting and accepting new change)
- Grief and Bereavement
- Aging and End of Life Issues
- Dementia and Alzheimer's, support and counseling for caregivers
- Relationship problems: parent-child, marital
- Parenting Consultation
- Teens/Adolescent challenges
- Stress in life and work
- Acceptance of inevitable circumstances in life
- Self conflict, self hatred, Self Image problems
- Men's Issues
- Women's Issues
- Living with Mindfulness, living in the NOW
- Coaching on Deep Relaxation/Visualization techniques
- Health, Nutrition for Optimal body performance
- Soul Searching, Finding your True Unique Self
If you are unsure of whether I can help you or whether it is a good idea for you to seek professional help- just send me an email and I will be happy to give you my honest opinion.
Please, know- You are Not Your Problem. You are a wonderful human being who just stumbled over a rough patch. The struggle is transient but You need to Want to help Yourself.
If you find yourself in a severe state of crisis and/or feel like hurting yourself or others (suicidal/homicidal) call 911 immediately or go to your nearest Emergency Room! Once stabilized, please, contact me, I will do my best to offer you my help or point you in the right direction to get the help that you need.